Set forth below are eight Guest Blog Entries I have written dealing with the Valuation-Informed Indexing investment strategy or that others have written commenting on it.
1) The Risks of Buy-and-Hold Investing, at the Pop Economics blog.
2) Valuation-Informed Indexing Is Risk-Diminished Investing, submitted to Pop Economics but ultimately posted at A Rich Life.
3) When Stock Prices Crash, Where Does the Money Go?, at the Budgets Are Sexy blog.
4) Stock Market Strategy: Timing Based on Long-Term Views, at the The Smarter Wallet blog.
5) Stocks Are a Lot Less Risky Than You Think, at the Money and Such blog.
6) Today’s Retirement Planning Advice Is a Sick Joke, at the Weakonomics blog.
7) Rational Investing in Irrational Markets, at the Weakonomics blog.
8 ) A Critique of Valuation-Informed Indexing, by “Schroeder,” at the Money and Such Blog