Set forth below are links to eight Guest Blog Entries that I have written on the Valuation-Informed Indexing investing strategy or that others have written commenting on it (actually one is about the Passion Saving strategy of money management — how did that one get mixed in?!).
1) Stock Volatility Kills, at the Moolanomy blog.
2) Why Long-Term Timing Works Even Though Short-Term Timing Doesn’t, at the Money and Such blog.
3) We’re All Better Off as a Result of the Stock Crash, at the Money and Such blog.
4) Cash Is a Strategic Asset Class, at the Out of Your Rut blog.
5) Advice on Options from a Fellow Who Knows Nothing About Options, at Options for Rookies (at least I thought that was where I saw it!).
6) Save Your Money by Paying Yourself Last, at Digerati Life.
7) You Use a Simple Price-to-Earnings Ratio to Help People See the Fraud in the Market , by Larry Weber at the A Rich Life blog.
8 ) The Difference Between the Multiply-by-25 Rule and the 4 Percent Rule, at the Moolanomy blog.